Ref Doc 193 , 07/08/26 To : Passport & Immigration Office. As Summary; a) I am NOT leaving Mauritius , despite fake news from DROGE bus workers of Route Bassin are spreading. HISTORICAL SEPTUPLE VICTORY in view. LONG AGO World Cup is over but there is a MUSLIM from New York who continues to make believe supposedly I am coming to New York. Not going to New York or UK , life far too expensive, and EVIL people in UK and they are people with bad intentions. b) Due to Conspirators ... among some reasons I have CUT OFF all links (if any) with UK/UK Royals. Mr R.J thinks I do not remember him and his condemned drug/GANDIA CONSUMER friend Mr S.S of Ebene Hotelc) I have been contacting the British High Commission. STARMER and RACHEL are gone, already into the DUSTBIN but things have not changed. Mr ANDY ALSO MUST GO. I hope gets the message he also.d) I had communicated with St Marys University London but NOW as things stand, It is less than probable that I will ever register for St Mary's University London . There is still the problem of PERSISTENT interference in REDUIT. It is a real Leadership problem, and those threats to give orders to CUT MARKS are very discouraging. At date I am happily registered as a DBA student at AMITY with a ROBUST title A Non-Empirical Hermeneutic thematic Character analysis of Leadership Traits and Styles in Orwell's Animal Farm (1945), Belfort's The Wolf of Wall Street (2007) , Fullan's The Principal (2014), Integrated with a Bibliometric analysis of Educational and Business Leadership research papers (2000–2026). In due time I will DEFEND my title.And I had been communicating with the TERTIARY SECTOR namely ref doc 202, 203, 204